What to Expect At Your Appointment
- you will be greeted at the entrance and screened for your risk of COVID-19
- wear a mask.
- use our sanitization station or wash your hands.
- to flatten the curve it is important that we only have the person receiving the services – no additional guests. We will not have a waiting area. If your service provider is delayed, we may ask you to wait in your car.
- leave all your personal belongings in your locked vehicle except your method of payment and cell phone.
During Your Appointment
we will not have any beverages served. Feel free to bring your coffee or tea.
we will try to prebook you during your services to avoid delays at reception.
all magazines will be removed.
After Your Appointment
Behind the scenes:
- we are going to do our diligence in providing prompt services with exceptional safety care.
- disposable capes for all hair clients will be available.
shields are available throughout the facility including our manicure stations and between hair wash stations.
- we clean and disinfect our stations and tools after every use.
- we continue to use disposable implements on all our manicure, pedicure and waxing services.
- all spa linens and blankets will be washed after each use.
- we disinfect and sanitize all surfaces, hand held machines using medical grade products only.
Download and complete the waiver form prior to your appointment.